Baby Shower Games
The hardest part when organizing a party for a future mom is finding baby shower games that people will like. This party is like the bridal shower, you want people to have fun and remember the wonderful time they had at your wedding. If you now your guests well you can find some games that will suite you and them.
Here we have some fun baby shower games that you can use:
- Sarah + Bob + Smith = Ima: this game is really fun. All you have to do is take a board and write down one of the guests name, their husbands name and their last name. All the other guests have to come up with baby names and they have to be inspired from those names. They all take turns on creating baby names. It is really fun and your guests will have something to do at the party.
- Who’s who?: for this game everyone will have to bring a baby photo from home. All the photos will be scattered around the room and the guests will have to guess who is in those pictures. Each guest has to write down the names associated with the pictures on a piece of paper.
- Now an Adjective: for this baby shower game you have to write down a short story about the mom and her pregnancy. Once you have finished writing take out key words and make the guests fill out the blanks. At the end read the story with the words your guests added.
- Q&A: ask the father some parenting questions before the baby shower. At the baby shower ask the future mother to guess what her husband answered.
- Diaper Dash: if you want to have fun baby shower games then you can choose this one. All you need are some dolls and diapers. Each guest will take a doll and a diaper. They will all have to put the diaper on the baby as fast as they can. The person who finishes first is the winner.
These are some amazing baby shower games that you can play at your party. As you can see you do not have to spend a lot of money to have fun you just need to be creative. With just some dolls, diapers, books and accessories you can create a party that your guests will remember for a very long time.