A personalized message can harmoniously accompany a wedding gift, no matter if the present is given or received. There are many beautiful wedding messages and they vary depending on the context. These words should come deep from the heart, but sometimes inspiration is not around, so below you can find some wedding message suggestions about family life or the meaning of friendship. You can contact a ribbon supplier in the UK and find out how you can incorporate the following messages on ribbon instead of paper.
Wedding messages for the bride and groom, from the guests
- Congratulations on your marriage.
- May your marriage be happy and blessed with love.
- May you both have a lovely life together, as husband and wife.
- Now that your unique love is finally united, I wish you the best life has to offer.
- Marriage is a blessing, may it be blessed with happiness and love.
- Congratulations, you are now together on the road towards a beautiful life.
- May your married life be filled with happiness and love.
- Love each other without limits and may that love be a fountain of eternity.
- Wishes of happiness for a life filled with love and tenderness.
- Congratulations on your marriage. I hope that your love grows day by day.
- I wish you all the happiness in the world. Congratulations.
- I wish you a home filled with light and hearts filled with joy everyday of your lives.
- Love united you as husband and wife, but it also be the motif that pushes you to learn about family life and which will help you overcome all obstacles.
- Love is the beauty of the soul and may your life together shine because of it.
- May life bring you all the joy you deserve.
- A warm embrace of congratulations and wishes of happiness for the rest of your lives.
- You make me believe in love and happiness. Keep it up.
- May every minute of your special day become a single memory that keeps you together forever.
- May you receive the double of everything you desire.
- Always take care of each other with love.
- May your lives be a great adventure. May your battles be fought together, side by side and let there be joy and abundance.
- I wish you happiness today, tomorrow and forever.
Thank-you wedding messages for the wedding favors
- Thank you for helping us make our dream come true.
- Our most sincere appreciation for your presence on our special day.
- We thank you for being part of one of our most beautiful memories.
- For you. Bride and groom’s names.
Wedding messages for the thank-you cards
- From the bottom of our hearts, we thank you for your presence at one of the most important moments in our lives.
- A huge thank you for making our special day so unique with your presence.
- Thank you for your presence on our special day and for your generous gift. We look forward to using it to decorate our new living room.
- Thank you for lovely gift, for your presence on our special day and for being a part of our wedding.
The wedding planning process can be very exhausting for the bride. Trying out countless dresses and ideas for short wedding hairstyles or long wedding hairstyles are the best part of the planning process. However, hiring service providers and planning all the details of the wedding can put a lot of stress on the bride. However, that stress is forgotten on the wedding day and heartwarming congratulation messages will put a smile on the face of any bride. The suggestions presented above are formal messages but you can always add a personal touch to each message in order to make them more meaningful. Whether you choose to have them written on a card or you decide to talk to a ribbon supplier in the UK, the newlyweds will definitely appreciate them.